Lee Jong Suk from I Hear Your Voice/Doctor Stranger/School 2013/No Breathing etc. | Korean Celebrities Plastic Surgery | Forum

No Advertising. No Spam. Otherwise, You Will Be Banned.
A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics skull
Lee Jong Suk from I Hear Your Voice/Doctor Stranger/School 2013/No Breathing etc.
Topic Rating: +60 Topic Rating: +60 (62 votes) 
10월 1, 2014
12:02 오전
ArraMina
Philippines

TouchUp Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 84
CubePoints 3703 Pts
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1sp_Permalink sp_Print
+6

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOVE HIM! I just want to share his before and after pics...

For me, his 2nd pic/2nd nose is better because it looks so natural and really compliments his face. On Running Man's ep. and also his first guesting, he really stands out! I just don't get it why he needed to change his nose again? I first recognized that he had a 2nd nose job on No Breathing and SERIOUSLY I can't stop looking at it! o.o I was so shocked because it doesn't look good. Of course, I bet you guys know I Hear Your Voice (if you haven't seen the drama, watch it.NOW), I think that series gave him a boost and also a lot of haters came... I'm just concerned, because he's a smoker and he's soooooo thin for a guy, will he be able to breath properly through his nostrils?

Ughhhhh... this is one of the reason why I;m still not sure if I'll be having a nose job, it's freakin scary to even think that your previous nose was better that the on you paid for thousands!

10월 1, 2014
10:19 오전
dnice

TouchUp Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 303
CubePoints 8512 Pts
2sp_Permalink sp_Print
+4

Woahh. I agree! His first nose job complemented his face verrry nicely! I think the second one doesn't fit his facial features that well, plus it looks like his nasal passage is more obstructed although it's hard to make any assumptions since there's only one view. 

Also, I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME THING LATELY THOUGH. 5-15% of patients opt for a revision rhinoplasty after not being satisfied with their first one....but that is highly doctor dependent. I guess the moral of the story is to just, be absolutely sure of what you want, find a good psurgeon, and be able to express clearly what you want (I think pictures would be best).

10월 3, 2014
12:16 오전
ArraMina
Philippines

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 3703 Pts
3sp_Permalink sp_Print
+4

dnice said
Woahh. I agree! His first nose job complemented his face verrry nicely! I think the second one doesn't fit his facial features that well, plus it looks like his nasal passage is more obstructed although it's hard to make any assumptions since there's only one view. 

Also, I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME THING LATELY THOUGH. 5-15% of patients opt for a revision rhinoplasty after not being satisfied with their first one....but that is highly doctor dependent. I guess the moral of the story is to just, be absolutely sure of what you want, find a good psurgeon, and be able to express clearly what you want (I think pictures would be best).

I just don't get it why he needed to make his nose smaller! TT~TT I think he got really unlucky on the 2nd doctor.

10월 3, 2014
2:31 오후
dnice

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 8512 Pts
4sp_Permalink sp_Print
+4

Shairra Alpasan said

dnice said

I just don't get it why he needed to make his nose smaller! TT~TT I think he got really unlucky on the 2nd doctor.

Maybe he just felt pressured to by Korean standards :\ Isn't a narrow/small and tall nose bridge considered more beautiful? :O

10월 3, 2014
9:59 오후
ArraMina
Philippines

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 3703 Pts
5sp_Permalink sp_Print
+4

dnice said

Shairra Alpasan said

dnice said

Maybe he just felt pressured to by Korean standards :\ Isn't a narrow/small and tall nose bridge considered more beautiful? :O

Yeah, I think managers or the agency suggests those kind of surgery but they dont think what will be the reaction of the fans :( a lot of us were really disappointed on his nose... he's good in acting though, but still..

10월 4, 2014
2:09 오전
dnice

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 8512 Pts
6sp_Permalink sp_Print
+5

Shairra Alpasan said 

Yeah, I think managers or the agency suggests those kind of surgery but they dont think what will be the reaction of the fans :( a lot of us were really disappointed on his nose... he's good in acting though, but still..

That is very true, but I guess that some managers might assume that the cookie cutter ideal of beauty works when applied to anyone? Haha, I'm not sure. But, I've always wondered how rhinoplasties affect your voice in general and as a singer....I mean his nasal passage looks so obstructed (kinda like pinching your nose, haha?)

10월 5, 2014
4:55 오후
ArraMina
Philippines

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 3703 Pts
7sp_Permalink sp_Print
+5

dnice said

Shairra Alpasan said 

That is very true, but I guess that some managers might assume that the cookie cutter ideal of beauty works when applied to anyone? Haha, I'm not sure. But, I've always wondered how rhinoplasties affect your voice in general and as a singer....I mean his nasal passage looks so obstructed (kinda like pinching your nose, haha?)

Oh yeah! He's voice changed when I watched him in I Hear Your Voice... the first time I saw him was on Running Ma, and his voice is kinda manly there? I hope when I get rhinoplasty my voice want change though.. :(

10월 6, 2014
8:52 오전
dnice

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 8512 Pts
8sp_Permalink sp_Print
+4

Shairra Alpasan said

dnice said

Shairra Alpasan said 

Oh yeah! He's voice changed when I watched him in I Hear Your Voice... the first time I saw him was on Running Ma, and his voice is kinda manly there? I hope when I get rhinoplasty my voice want change though.. :(

I feel like if your nostrils are of similar sizes before and after the procedure, it'd be okay! My voice is already very high.....so I wouldn't want it to get any higher since I already sound like a little kid, haha ):

10월 7, 2014
3:52 오후
sm1317
USA

TouchUp Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 80
CubePoints 4152 Pts
9sp_Permalink sp_Print
+6

Besides his nose, did he also do his jaw? or is that just his chubby cheeks?

10월 7, 2014
4:26 오후
dnice

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 8512 Pts
10sp_Permalink sp_Print
+6

sm1317 said

I think it could be a combination of the angle of the picture plus differences in cheek fat! If he did do something to his jaw, it would be something subtle like using Botox for a masseter reduction to get a more chiseled look?

10월 9, 2014
10:48 오후
ArraMina
Philippines

TouchUp Members

Guests
CubePoints 3703 Pts
11sp_Permalink sp_Print
+6

sm1317 said

Now that you've mentioned it, I think so? Hahaha. I'm not sure but his jaw is really perfect on his photos... maybe they just edit it or he really did have jaw reduction or something o.o

1월 6, 2015
11:00 오후
oribi

TouchUp Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 113
CubePoints 2710 Pts
12sp_Permalink sp_Print
+5

Yes somewhere around the third nosejob things got tricky.... when he smiles or yells, it's really painfully obvious as his implant is visible. He's still good-looking, but the implant is too high and his nose wing reduction made his nose a strange column-like shape.

3월 12, 2015
9:28 오후
Mitchie

TouchUp Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 241
CubePoints 6036 Pts
13sp_Permalink sp_Print
+1

He is really handsome but I don't get why guys do extreme surgeries as well

Forum Timezone: Asia/Seoul

Most Users Ever Online: 673

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

dnice: 303

Mitchie: 241

Isis King: 151

rad96: 120

oribi: 113

abby saadeh: 105

Cindy Kim: 95

ArraMina: 84

sm1317: 80

cynthia yang: 75

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 5327

Moderators: 1

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 512

Newest Members:

dedicweicy dedicweicy, ildargnedkov ildargnedkov, maama hamida, Hang Tran, search goldonline, dung mac, hinh ngo, Catherine Augustus, steff james, bona treez

Moderators: Seoul TouchUp: 10

Administrators: Seoul TouchUp: 79, Seoul TouchUp: 1, Seoul TouchUp: 41, Seoul TouchUp: 0, Seoul TouchUp: 0, bibimbap2018: 0

® Seoul TouchUp plastic surgery forums are protected and reviewed by TouchUp Team