Double Eyelid Surgery | Plastic Surgery Procedures | Forum
August 30, 2013
I've been considering getting double eyelid surgery for years now. For those that got it done in Korea, please share your experience with us!
1. Which clinics were top of your list? Which ones did you consult with and which did you end up choosing?
2. How was the procedure and post surgery? How much discomfort and pain did you experience?
3. What was your healing process like? How long did it take for scars to disappear?
Thanks so much!
April 3, 2013
Hi Alice :)
I can't answer question one but the other two, I can.
On the blogs of this site there are many posts on double eyelid surgery
How to care for yourself before and after surgery:
Another very important thing to take note when wanting double eyelid surgery is which kind you are going for. Incisional or non-incisional?
October 3, 2013
Hi all! I'm interested in fat graft on face & to remove eyes dark circle through surgery. But most of all i want to get double eyelid surgery too!!
This is what I have learned from the blogs.
- Prepare ice cubes, ice packs, gauze pads, eye drops, clean towels, pain killers. (But don't use Advil, Motrin, Naproxen, Aleve and aspirin as these will increase risk of bleeding!)
- Let your body recover, don't go to work just yet right after surgery!
- Wear make-up to cover scars while still in recovery period.
Hope the summary helps :))
Most Users Ever Online: 81
Currently Browsing this Page:
Isis King: 151
abby saadeh: 105
Cindy Kim: 95
Shairra Alpasan: 84
cynthia yang: 75
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:David Nguyen, madisonnak madisonnak, Jose Farias, Janine Charron, Rhea Edos, Zoe Ting, cheap points, cheappoints sale, jkkzdrela jkkzdrela, panyuladrela panyuladrela
Moderators: Seoul TouchUp: 10
Administrators: Seoul TouchUp: 79, Seoul TouchUp: 1, Seoul TouchUp: 41, Seoul TouchUp: 0, Seoul TouchUp: 0, bibimbap2018: 0