pre-consultation | Plastic Surgery Procedures | Forum
July 7, 2017
I have many questions and of course I am a little bit afraid to come to Korea for a surgery. I would feel much better if I could speak with somebody before over phone or Skype to clarify basic questions
- How I can be sure that the surgeon can really change my nose to a better shape
- Can the agency recommend me the best nose surgeon
- Can i submit at first photos so that I can get a feedback from the doctor that he is sure that we can achieve a better result
- How long I have to plan before to come to Korea
- Will be there a good consultation before we make the surgery and do i have the possibility to understand all risks of the operation and can I still change my mind without paying for the operation and only for the consultation
- Could be do the consultation over Skype and I can pay for it and then only if I would like to do the operation I will fly over to Korea and pay for the rest
- What will happen if I am not content with the result
So I would be happy to get more clarity to the whole process.
October 18, 2017
Hi I can not speak for south Korea but I know that here in America there are doctors that offer consultations over skype as well as they allow you to email them your picture before the consultation.
What I planned to do was get a face to face consultation with an american doctor first so that I have a general understanding of the limits of what I can achieve through surgery then I will go to Korea.
The only reason I am considering korea is because I have noticed that most American surgeons are not willing to actually reshape the structure of your face with involves cutting and realigning the bones. Think of it as American surgeons will work with what's there so your results will be limited while Koreans will break what's there and then reshape it to what you want.
... With all that said I am still afraid to get this done because I believe that the American surgeons have their reasons for not wanting to cut and move around the bones in our skulls and also like you I am afraid of what will happen if I don't like the results.
I have heard of people contacting the korean surgical clinics and having the doctors send them back photoshop pictures of what the results can be; so that is a possibility.
Hope this helps!
Most Users Ever Online: 81
Currently Browsing this Page:
Isis King: 151
abby saadeh: 105
Cindy Kim: 95
Shairra Alpasan: 84
cynthia yang: 75
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:shafiknoor5l shafiknoor5l, Michael Kim, siniglowl siniglowl, alicia hau, Jennifer Anquilo, Thomas Gozali, adamtoila adamtoila, FineSilk, Melanie Sosa, Charile Blue
Moderators: Seoul TouchUp: 10
Administrators: Seoul TouchUp: 79, Seoul TouchUp: 1, Seoul TouchUp: 41, Seoul TouchUp: 0, Seoul TouchUp: 0, bibimbap2018: 0