Site Policy | Forum
Dear TouchUp Members,
Ready to join the circle? We really thank you for all the support for our TouchUp Plastic Surgery Forums. The aim of this forum is to share information on plastic surgery in Korea and Korean travel essentials. We have made every effort to ensure this forum is organized and free from advertisements and unsolicited messages (also known as spam).
- If you are caught using TouchUp Forum as an advertising and promoting tool for your company or plastic surgery clinic, your IP Address will be banned. If you wish to promote your clinic, please use our contact us page.
- If you create irrelevant anchor texts for SEO purposes, we will delist your website from our domain.
2. No Unsolicited Messages (No Spam)
- No unsolicited messages (i.e. no spam) to forum members and do not use inappropriate or obscene language.
- If you wish to talk to members privately, you can use “DM” (Direct Message) to do so.
- For some plastic surgery is another step in the enhancement process but for others plastic surgery requires utmost consideration. Opting for plastic surgery, no matter how subtle or significant requires thorough research.
Seoul TouchUp Team
Most Users Ever Online: 81
Isis King: 151
abby saadeh: 105
Cindy Kim: 95
Shairra Alpasan: 84
cynthia yang: 75
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Ivy Felder, Kristy Koh, Nancy Koh, Neha Chaudhary, happy lifea, Zooey Sukanta, Kristy Seehorn, Jhessy ann Tiu, missfamily missfamily, Mei Boon_1
Moderators: Seoul TouchUp: 10
Administrators: Seoul TouchUp: 79, Seoul TouchUp: 1, Seoul TouchUp: 41, Seoul TouchUp: 0, Seoul TouchUp: 0