Terms & Conditions
There are two types of costs involved for your medical trip: Surgery and Travel.
- For travel related costs (TouchUp Packages) - Deposit should be paid before you come to South Korea. It is important to note that deposit is non-refundable and the customer has to make a full payment on the first day of their trip.
- Refund policy for surgeries should be checked with clinics in Korea.
Who can use the website?
You must be 18 years old or above to use the services of Seoul TouchUp. If you are under 18, we will ask your parents' approval for your medical trip.
What information do we need from you?
To be sure that we give you the most accurate assessment possible, Seoul TouchUp will need your full legal name, recent pictures and all personal information required by the hospital and the doctors. Your information is safe with us and will be stored in our secure database. We promise that we will not release your information in any way, for which we will be held responsible. If you want to request removal of your consultation information that you submitted to seoultouchup.com, please use our contact us page, and we can certainly assist you with this. Please choose this option at your own risk since it can slow down any future consultation processes.
Website Use Terms and Conditions:
- This website is protected by all applicable copyright infringement laws. We prohibit the unauthorized use of any materials found on our website including but not limited to pictures and written content. Any image or content used without express written permission is a violation of copyright infringement law and gives us the right to report your website and have it de-listed from Baidu, Google and any other relevant search engines.
- Our logo and brand name are protected by the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) which is the governing authority for intellectual properties in Korea. Any unauthorized copying or use of our logo and/or brand name is punishable by law. Please refer to the KIPO website (http://www.kipo.go.kr) for more information.
- Seoul TouchUp reserves the right to change, modify, alter and/or delete any information or materials found on the website at any time with or without prior notice. It is not liable for or responsible for omissions or errors that may be found within the website content. The information found on the website is basic information regarding procedures and treatments and should not be used as your sole basis for undergoing any cosmetic surgery. Our free online consultation will best answer your inquiries.
- Please use your own discretion when clicking on links that may be linked to our website. We are not responsible nor will we be held liable for any erroneous information found on other websites.
- The website of Seoul TouchUp was created in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea and is subject to the restrictions and limitations of such laws.